Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My celebrity look-a-likes

Or so I've been told. First, there is Amy Adams. I'm not gonna lie, when I first got this one, I was pretty stoked. I think she's gorgeous, so even a sheer resemblance of her makes me happy. I think it's mostly the reddish hair, but I suppose a little in the shape of my nose. (I just hope that people weren't referring to her at this stage!!) Earlier this year, I had 4 different people in 1 week tell me I look like her - even a lady in the elevator turned to me and said, "You look so much like that girl from Enchanted!" Sweet, I'll take it.


Next, Cheryl Hines. She's a character in Curb Your Enthusiasm, I think. I haven't gotten this a lot, but I do hear it from time to time. Tronics' friend, Tyler, couldn't get over it one night - I'd find him looking at me for no reason and then he'd say something like, "It's just so crazy how much you look like her."


Finally, apparently there is some resemblance with Carly Simon. Or so it was pointed out here. For those of you who don't know who she is (I was in the same boat - only recognized the name), she sings "You're So Vain."

Overall, not a bad selection of look-a-likes. I'm just glad that no one has ever told me I look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails