Friday, July 31, 2009

happy

erika's little list of 10 things that make her terribly happy

{The inspiration of this post (formatting and content) comes from a blog I was introduced to: rockstar diaries. Thanks ladies, I love it!}

1. waking up and realizing I still have 2 more hours to sleep
2. sunsets, especially at Samish Island
3. runner's high
4. laughing until my stomach hurts
5. going to the cash register and learning that the dress you were about to buy was an additional 20% off
6. wasting the day away on the water
7. freshly washed, clean and crisp sheets
8. printing new photos of fun adventures
9. giving good presents
10. the 3"-4" I gain by wearing high heels

bonus #11. the very end of a yoga session: savasana

What are yours?

{here are lovely Samish Island sunsets from our deck}


{via dad's camera}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails