Monday, August 3, 2009

Big Announcement!


I've been chosen to be a contributing blogger for a new blog at the SeattlePI.com! It's going to be all about running, particularly in Seattle. In order to pique their interest, I sold myself as the runner who has a love/hate relationship with the sport, not necessarily as the diehard runner. Because as you all are probably aware, I really do enjoy running, but sometimes my snooze button gets the best of me.

So all of my obsessive posts, posts and more posts and talking about running has definitely come full circle.

It might be awhile until my first post, but I'll definitely be linking to the inaugural blog!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I'll have to start following it as soon as its up and running (no pun intended!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails