Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fan-freakin-friend-tastic!

Last night a big group of my girlfriends gathered at Maddie's for a taco soup feast. Yumm...

The lovely ladies in attendace: Maddie, Stephanie, Autumn, Erin, Kimber, Lianna, Lizzie, Stacy and yours truly.

It had been far too long since our last get together, so we all had to share our life updates. Man, we live cool lives. Two people recently bought houses, three people (myself included!) are going to Hawaii on a search for the best Mai Tai, one person is sailing down the coast to California on a pimped out sailboat, another is headed to drink endless margaritas in Mexico, one is attempting to adopt an orange kitten before she moves in with her boyfriend who may or may not be allergic and another is getting her couch recovered. (Tronics - it is a big deal. I know what you were thinking...)

These ladies, all my other friends and family mean the world to me. Life would simply not be as fun and meaningful without all of you.

Ok, enough of this seriousness, look at how Maddie is doing her makeup these days. Pretty, pretty princess.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that is a STUNNING look on her! Can I please borrow that eye shadow from her?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails