Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yummm, Cupcake.

Dear Kathryn,

Thank you so, soo much for my cupcake! I understand that you were probably trying to get me to stop talking about cupcakes, but I don't know if this method will work.

Now the cupcake is staring at me, saying, "Eat me, Erika!" And my stomach is responding, "Give me a break, you just ate a lot of pasta for lunch!" Then, my mind is retorting, "Dude, just eat the cupcake. It looks sooo good!"

I honestly can't wait to eat my cupcake. It's even prettier than this picture. It's decorated with stars and has two giant chocolate straws sticking out of it.

Love,

Erika and her Cupcake Kick

Note: So I started a "Morale Team" with Kathryn for our office; We are trying to promote random acts of kindness by posting everyone's favorite iced/hot drinks and snacks. Man, I've totally reaped the benefits the last two days. Yesterday: Susie surprised me with an Iced Tea Lemonade. Today: A lovely, scrumptious cupcake! Wow. I'm lucky.

pic source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails