Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goal Project: Run

Less than 3 weeks into my next half marathon and let me tell you, I've been struggling on the movitation side of things. But I must do it.

Goal: Get my butt into gear and stick to my training schedule!

My motivation will be to not get injured on the race because the reality is, if I don't continue to run, I'm going to hurt myself and then not be able to do anything after the race. (Even if that sounds magical right now, I still am quite excited to start up yoga again post-race!)

Last night I went for 6+ mile run and it felt surprisingly good. I could have gone longer if I didn't have dinner waiting on the table at Stephanie's.... which, by the way, was fabulous. And so was Gossip Girl. I'm excited for all of the dinner exchanges and TV programs that fall brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails