Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Sometimes it takes a crappy situation (read: I hate Jiffy Lube) to realize that it's not the end of the world. Yeah, so I might be out $10K (ugh, typing that still does make my stomach drop), but at least I have an amazing family, fantastic friends, supportive coworkers and even my new bus driver rocks. Thanks all!

Therefore, I'm starting off this weekend with a big ol' smile. I have a lot to look forward to:
  • Company "summer" party is finally happening. The theme is something like, "We're Great Americans/Yay, Don is still alive!" (Ask for the story if you want)
  • Dinner with Stephanie and Muriel tonight.
  • Then meeting up with the other girls, including Karen who is in town for the weekend!
  • Seeing the rents and probably taking them to lunch for putting up with my displays of anger (read: I still don't like Jiffy Lube) and helping out tremendously this past week.
  • Christina's final fling before the ring!
  • Hitting up the Puyallup Fair on Sunday and eating everything that comes into my path. Why is fair food so good?

Who knows that other adventures lie in the weekend ahead. Hope you all have a great one!

Rockstar Diaries just posted this and I feel like it fits perfectly with my post...

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails