Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Dance

It's no secret: I like to dance.

In recent years, I've really enjoyed hip hop. Even though I am as white as you can get, I still like to "break it down" with my homies at Westlake Dance Studio. And while I come donning yoga pants, a t-shirt and my running shoes, I'd say I keep up with the best of them.

Since my exercise routine has been strictly running and more running for months on end, I'm ready to mix if up and go back for a few dance classes. To my surprise, I noticed on their website that this Sunday is "Dance Day 09" and classes are only $2 a piece! (Class list below or on their website) Considering it's usually $11 for drop-ins, this is a slamming deal! Sign me up.

So I think I know what my plans are for this Sunday. Let me know if you'd like to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails