Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Red Hen

I'm going to the LRH tonight for happy hour with Mads, JJ, Holden and McB.

You really can't go wrong with the LRH, especially with my country roots. This is the only country bar that I know of in Seattle, so I better throw on my boots, chaps and cowboy hat!

Here are some of my favorite memories at the LRH:

  • Spending my 22nd birthday, scream singing into the microphone on karaoke night. It was priceless. I wish there wasn't photographic evidence though. Eek.
  • A bachelorette party of one of my friends started at the GBAG and ended at LRH. Entertaining.
  • Dancing with a 90-year-old man when Josh was visiting - his wife was unusually threatened. Did she really think she had anything to worry about? Seriously. I mean, I guess he was pretty adorable, but he might be a little out of my age range. Just barely though...
  • Several stops with co-workers. One random Tuesday night that may have involved more drinks than we ever expected (thank you Kathryn and Nick), but it made for good conversation the next day. And a unanimous decision to get Thai for lunch to soak it all up.

That's just a small sampling. I know that many more are sure to come!

Hope you have plans to boot, scoot and boogie this weekend. I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails