Thursday, October 22, 2009

My horoscope

I admit it. I like to check my horoscope every so often. I browse the headlines on the PI and then figure while I'm there, I'll check out what the stars are saying. I'm not really a believer, but sometimes it's eerie how spot on they are. Then there are other times when they completely miss the mark.

Today's was rather interesting:

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Getting paid or not getting paid -- it makes no difference. You know how to get happy. This is a good time to develop a natural, if unprofitable*, skill. It all comes out in the balance, and in the meantime you'll have a ball.

It got me thinking. What skill should I start to develop?
  • Playing the guitar? It's always been a goal of mine.
  • Making beer? I have a basement with a storage unit that has some room. Could be an interesting project. I would even throw a party when it's finished.
  • Bee bopping? That would be funny.
  • Surfing? Yes, please. This would require me to move to Hawaii. Any takers?

Have any other ideas for me?

*I'd rather this say profitable. That would be handy.


youaremyfave flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails