Monday, November 2, 2009

The Cloche

I just bought this hat.

I really have no place to where it, but I saw it and fell in love.

I got it at a cute little place called Goorin Brothers, right across the street from Earl's. I was peeking in the store window late one night and then noticed people were inside, so I went inside and browsed a little. (Who would have thought that a hat shop would be open at 9pm on a Saturday night?)

Then I found it.

I don't know what triggered me to go for it, but I just knew it was coming home with me. I've worn it a couple times to work, but I'm sure it'll make more appearances as the weather changes. (It would also look pretty on a hat stand in my bedroom.)

A little FYI - if you're looking for a fedora, they have like 682 of them. Seriously. I didn't think you could actually get that many fedoras in one store. They proved me wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I may have to look for a new fedora. My grandpa used to have one but it disappeared from Dad's place. A brown one might look nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails