Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TGIdubs


dubs = Wednesday.

I don't have to work Thursday or Friday, so I'm thankful it's Wednesday!

Being that it's the season to be thankful, I'd like to give some shout outs to my fabulous family and friends.

{you're all the best! and I couldn't live with out you. I mean it.}

Other things I'm thankful for:
  • Leftovers from my yummy dinner with the Doherty family at Cactus last night. (thanks for dinner and as always, fun conversation!)
  • UW is favored by a lot for Apple Cup this weekend!
  • Again, 4-day weekend. Raise the roof, Ryan Helling style...
  • It's finally reasonable to start celebrating the Christmas season this Friday!
  • I have been given a huge responsibility that I am accepting with open arms: Thanksgiving Day dessert. (Even though it's less pressure than when the fate of Thanksgiving dinner unexpectedly was in my control when my mom didn't feel well a couple years back... Dad took on the turkey, I took on the rest and it turned out great!)
  • The good wine that awaits me. My dad just stocked up at Compass Wines and I fully intend to help him out with his overabundant collection. Purple teeth, here I come!

pic source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails