Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello, my name is Enka

Or at least that's what it says in the "Hall of Foam" which proudly displays the names of the elite, prestigious, camo-hat-wearing, Toña-missing, ultra-beer hunters.

Yes, the Beer Hunters Club at the Duchess. (Erin, we're still waiting for you to join. I think a fun evening with bartender Steve should be in our near future...)

Back to Enka.

At my latest trip to the Duchess, I was inspired to track down my name on the engraved "Hall of Foam" wall. Much to my surprise, I found it. Wellll, a variation of it, but the date matches up AND I have a tendency to merge my "r" and "i" when I write my name, so from this date on, I will only go by Enka Peterson while patronizing the good ol' Duchess.

The tarnished proof:


(Ladies, I also looked for your names, but couldn't find them. Note: I was rushed because I felt bad that I was standing on the bench, so we'll have to take a really good look when we welcome Erin to the club...)

3 comments:

  1. Were you thinking I was the rudest person ever by not responding! I am so sorry -- and sad it ended up in spam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I thought they stopped adding names in like 1999. Stoked!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails