Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Blind Side

Last weekend, I went to go see The Blind Side. I must have been sleeping under a rock because I had no idea it was based on a true story until the end when they ran the "where they are now" updates and showed pictures of the real characters. (Hello, Erika?)

Also, I had no idea that it was going to be so serious! While there were funny bits and pieces, the overall movie would most definitely be classified as a drama.

Without giving away too many details, I'll just recommend seeing it. It's a winner in my book.

Go see it. As Nike would say, just do it.

2 comments:

  1. Did you also know that the true story actually occured in Memphis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did! I wish that they would have had a diver at Silky's in the movie though. That would make it really seem like Memphis... in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails