Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Triple Strike


aren't bowling shoes just so stylish? :)

Ok, no I did not get a triple strike, but I got like 3 strikes in 3 games? That counts for something, right?

A couple weeks ago, I went bowling with some friends for the first time since college. My game was a little rusty, but I managed to bowl a couple good games. (I'm no Maddie D, bowling 130!) Last night, I went again and did slightly worse. I broke a hundred 2 of the 4 games, but it was still not a pretty sight. I had a pattern - either get 1 pin or all but 1 pin. It was a curse. But overall, it was really fun!

I'm thinking that a trip to the West Seattle Bowling Alley is in order. Maybe paired with burgers at Zippy's and an after party at the Hawaiian sports bar? Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails