Thursday, January 14, 2010

DIY: Coldstone

Sometimes the ice cream aisle can be a little overwhelming. Do you splurge and go for the loaded Ben and Jerry's? Do you opt for the lighter version? Or does sorbet peak your interest?

A brilliant (well, you may have already done this) idea struck me as I was faced with this pressing decision: Do-it yourself coldstone ice cream.

Yum.

So what did I decide to include?
  • Breyer's Vanilla Light Ice Cream (you can't even taste the difference.)
  • Nutella (Carol, Jessie and I tried to add it to anything and everything as roommates in Italy.)
  • Raspberries
  • Dark chocolate M&Ms

I just pulled out my cutting board, threw a scoop down with the ingredients, then went to work with my potato masher, then WA-LAA! Tasty goodness. Try it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails