Friday, February 5, 2010

Dip-a-Palooza VI

[This is what happens when you win DAP - flag, champagne, french bread, DAP plaque]


This weekend is Dip-a-Palooza VI. A dip-making contest that draws people from far and wide. It's on Superbowl Sunday. Two years ago, I had a monumental win and now my names resides with other greats like Holden, Walker and Jaison.

This year, I'm not going to win, I'm going to eat. Think about it: 30 options of delectable dips? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I won't be watching any football. Who's playing again? (Just kidding, I'm predicting the Saints will take it, but I'm just picking them because I really want to go to New Orleans and their symbol is the fleur-de-leis which reminds me of my mom. Because she really likes them. And has them all over her house. They look pretty.)

Rules of DAP from the invite:
Everyone brings one dip
Everyone gets one vote for the best dip
The winner gets their name on a plaque and achieves dip immortality
Absolutely no dip lobbying towards friends, family or wives - it's not in the spirit of DAP

This year's trailer...



Last year's trailer...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails