Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like SPRING.

The blossoms are blooming in Ballard. The sun is rising a little bit earlier and setting a little bit later. Seattleites are braving the weather in shorts at times (showing their ghostly pale gams at Alki last Saturday). I can't stop thinking about Yahtzee-playing picnics at Greenlake.

I realize that today isn't the prettiest out there, but here's to hoping that these blossoms prove that Spring is just around the corner.


The alternative could be the Snowmageddon that DC is experiencing. I guess Seattle was spared this year since we had our own healthy dose last year. (I'm not going to lie, I wish we had gotten some snow this year, but now I'm ready for Spring. So now - no snow, please. Thank you.)


pics via and via

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! We're supposed to get more snow Friday. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails