Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SB4Pv8

IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!

You heard me. Sweet Beats for Petes Vol. 8 has officially hit the airwaves (of my car) and let me tell you, it quite possibly might top the charts.

For those of you who are unfamiliar (and I feel bad for you if you've never experienced the glory of SB4P), it is a kick-ass (and I rarely swear on this blog, so this apparently means I'm super pumped) compilation of the best songs of today and yesterday that is only released every 4 months, by the one and only, MadTronics.

One of my fave songs on Volume 8 so far is "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks. Mainly because of the story that goes along with it. So Karen has this friend down at OSU who was singing the lyrics as such:

"Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield?...
I guess you better go get SHARONDA!"

[Real lyrics: Sharonda = Your armor.]

But I can totally see where she was coming from. I mean, if you ask me, Sharonda sounds like quite a bad ass. I think she'd have my back in the battlefield. So from this day on, if we ever need someone to have our back, we just gotta go get Sharonda.
(But Lizzie said she'd fill in as Sharonda whenever we need her. Thanks, Lizzie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails