Thursday, March 18, 2010

57th Place

March Madness has begun. I'm currently tied (with multiple people) for last in 57th place. But it's only the beginning and it can't get any worse, so I'm still crossing my fingers that I jump up in the ranks. I'm not super into it, but I like fun, friendly competitions, so I take part.

I usually choose teams for mascots, colors, cool team names and the sort. Because, let's be honest, I'm not really going to spend countless hours analyzing the team stats just for a slight chance of actually winning. Nope, not me.

Zeke likes to choose only the dog mascot teams. (Go Dawgs!) Smart dog.

I've always been a big fan of the underdog as well. So that's why this little moment, despite not aligning with my bracket, made me smile today. Go Murray State. (For the record, it's in Kentucky. I just Googled it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails