Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fainting Goat Gelato

Last Friday, Joe and I decided that we wanted to try this whole Molly Moon's craze. But then we saw a line that wrapped around the block and decided we should find a plan B.

I have to say, plan B was delicious! Fainting Goat Gelato in Wallingford. I don't think I could tell the difference between the real stuff in Italy! I got cinnamon and stracciatella. Joe got strawberry and super dark chocolate. All four were amazing. And we didn't have to wait in line. I think you should go, but please take me with you.

I don't know why they decided to name it Fainting Goat Gelato, but it inspired us to dink around on YouTube to see these goats we've heard so much about. Now I want one as a pet. But I would also invest in a set of drums to make these loud, sharp noises that make them "faint". Then PETA would probably start knocking on my door... you win some, you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails