Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tractor Tavern

My retinas are burned from what I witnessed last Saturday night at the Tractor Tavern: The OPSB Rugby Club fundraiser, the Full Monty.

Kathryn's hubby plays on the team and she twisted my arm to join her for this unpredictable evening. (Ok, I went freely, but would never have considered it if I wasn't going to support someone I actually knew! And for the record, Pat kept it classy.) Not only did we see scantily clad rugby players shining from baby oil, we also were immersed in an interesting crowd of, do I dare say, desperate women.

Here's a list of what we saw:
1. Crushed velvet tank top.
2. Mini-skirt (that just barely covered her butt) with a beer belly hanging out in front.
3. One lady apparently was too lazy to actually hold her beer in her hand, so she kept it in her cleavage. Classy.
4. Sequin dresses. Not just 1, but multiple. (Umm, ladies, we're at the Tractor! Not Belltown. Not Pioneer Square. Ballard.)
5. There were cougars galore. Like seriously, these rugby players are pretty young, but there were some cougar ladies nights out happening up in there.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There was all sorts of awesomeness and inappropriateness going on.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, Erika! I've known a lot of people who really love rugby games. That explains why the OPSB Rugby Club fundraiser was a blast! My friend's brother is an avid fan of rugby league club games and he's very passionate about it. He was influenced by these physically-fit and good looking rugby players to stay healthy all the time.

    Thanks for the interesting post, Erika! I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails