Thursday, June 10, 2010

Introducing Kathryn Bradley Photography

It's official. Kathryn Bradley Photography is in business! If you're looking for an extremely talented photographer for weddings, engagement sessions, families or more - contact the lovely lady. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Check out her website for more amazing photos!

A note to you, Kathryn: I'm so inspired that you're following your dream. It's been so fun to watch you over the course of the last year to really make it happen. I'm glad I could be a part of it, even if it's just my opinion on logo design or cardstock for your business cards, it's been very exciting! The classes, the booked weekends and looong nights have most certainly paid off. Your talent AMAZES me and I'm so happy that I can now officially direct someone to your work after talking their ear off about your awesomeness.

And a little more information from her "About Me" section.

My fascination and curiosity for the stories that make each of us unique is what fuels my inspiration to document life through the lens of my camera. Studying journalism in college, I became absorbed in documenting people’s lives and their stories. Yet, as a lover of photography since childhood, my greatest joy was always behind the camera, capturing people as their pure, authentic selves. I held tight to my love of storytelling and it remains at the core of my photography.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...I'm just reading this now and my eyes have welled up with happy tears!!! Thank you so much for your sweet words! Your support has meant the world to me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW great photos
    Keep in touch
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails