Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Found: Cool park and cooler sign

Remember when I discovered Discovery Park?

I now have another one to add to my list of parks in Seattle that I am just now getting around to visiting - Carkeek Park.

We hit it up last night for a little sandwich, beach, Yahtzee, watching awkward thug-like teenagers make out, skipping rock fun! It was a perfect night for it all, especially the thug part. I didn't know it was physically possible to keep pants on SO low.



THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
On our way out of Carkeek, we came across this sign, desparately seeking Nicole. Nicole, if you're reading this, please think about your decision. Do you really want to be with a "freight train conductor" who lives with his mom, owns 12 cats, has an unpleasant skin condition that creates a funky odor and professionally boffs/sword fights on the side?

Eric, my apologies if you do not fit the description above. This is what we concluded based on your AWESOME email address. If you in fact look like this, please give me a call at 555-1234. Joe would understand.

1 comment:

  1. eHarmony "closed them out"? Likely story....sounds like this guy isn't taking a hint :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails