Thursday, November 4, 2010

happy


another little list of things that make me happy. (Previous lists here, here and here.)
  1. You. I'd be lying if I said I didn't care if people read my blog. Yes, it's cathartic at times and a nice, little creative outlet, but I also do it to entertain all of you on your lunch breaks or 4pm lulls at work.
  2. Funny first date stories. (You know who you are. Keep it comin'.)
  3. White truffle mac and cheese at 9 million in unmarked bills. It will blow. your. MIND. And I'm having it tonight!
  4. My nephew who is turning 8 years old in a few days!
  5. My sister. She has one of the most positive outlooks on life these days and it's contagious.
  6. The Canlis menu hunt. And the adventures it creates. (Not familiar with the hunt? Go here.)
  7. When the upcoming winter season is predicted to have record snowfall. Here I come, hot cocoa and curling up in blankets.
  8. Letterpress paper goods.
  9. Big scarves. (like above and it also relates to #7)
  10. When YOU send me happy lists. Will you please email me your happy list so I can post it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Or you can leave some things that make you happy in the comment section. I'll take either.

pic/via

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails