Wednesday, November 24, 2010

stephanie's happy list

Stephanie sent me a snow day edition of her happy list. It makes me want to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and listen to Christmas carols. That's why I opted for a Holiday-themed photo, which I totally love. Look at those sweaters!

And look at this list! I'm realizing that I might have to pick up some cozy knit knee socks soon...
  1. Extra hot showers on cold (freezing!) days
  2. Starbucks red cups
  3. Working from home in my pajamas (Amen.)
  4. Sunshine on the snow
  5. My Hunter boots (Erika's note: I love these. One day I'll cave and get a pair. It rains a lot in Seattle, so it's totally warranted!)
  6. Cozy knit knee socks
  7. Polaroid and Diana pictures
  8. Freshly painted fingernails that only sort of look like a 5 year old did them
  9. Youngsters being pulled on sleds by their daddy’s (such great childhood memories)
  10. Homemade dinner and a bottle of wine with Erika (ok, that’s not really snow day edition, but it’s one thing that makes me very very happy) (Erika's note: Yay! I love dinner and wine with you too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails