Thursday, January 13, 2011

little letters

pic via You Are My Fave

dear polaroids,
now i know what to do with you. make a giant collage for my kitchen. (i also want that dutch oven)

dear peanut butter and celery,
though unconventional, you were a quick and delicious dinner last night.

dear Christina,
we told you that you're not allowed to leave. so while you think today is your "last day", think again. (sometimes things are easier in denial.)

dear blog,
sorry i've neglected you this week. kind of like i've neglected everyone else this week. sorry!

dear diva coffee,
that almond flavored latte you made me yesterday is still on my mind. it was sooo yummy.

dear iPhone4,
one day i will own you. am i the last person in my generation without a smartphone?

dear friday,
you're so close, i can smell your sweet, sweet smell.

p.s. it's officially official. as in, they finally announced it at work - i got a promotion. yay!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations McGee! I'm very proud of you! Also - sounds like it's time to get your iPhone4 now that Verizon announced it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erika!!! And you are not the last person without a smart phone...I am still with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails