Thursday, January 6, 2011

A new year celebration

Considering 2k10 had a bit of a rough start, this year is going seamlessly (knock on wood). With the BIG exception of the accident, 2010 has been one of my favorite years ever. I'm a little late to the game for the whole "reflections of the year", but I'll get to that in time. I also hope to share my goals again for the year, but again, my blogging break put me a little behind.

In the meantime, I share with you: New Years Eve Celebration 2011. It was at RyRy's and there was champagne bottle poppin', appetizer grazin', funny hat wearin', sparklers sparklin' and a moustache moustachin'. The latter was only rocked by Officer Newsome. And he totally rocks it. Though we did learn that Straubs has secretly tried to shave it in his sleep. Seriously. You can call her Sneaky Straubs from now on.

The ladies of the evening.

Moustachin'

Chillaxin'

Self portraitin'

Sparklin'

More sparklin'

1 comment:

  1. I can never let Matt read this post, because it will only encourage the growth of his molestache.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails