Monday, January 17, 2011

Recipes a' plenty


I'm a little behind in sharing a few tasty recipes I've tried recently. I feel like I owe it to you. And so, I share.

First, last weekend I made Pioneer Woman's cauliflower soup and The Bread. Please note the capital "T" and capital "B". That bread really deserves more than capitals. If I could (read: if my body allowed me to intake that much butter without consequence), I would work this side into every meal. It still boggles my mind that only two ingredients (butter and bread) can create such amazing flavor! It's all about the broiling. Oh, and the cauliflower soup: delish.

This weekend, Joe and I had a Mediterranean-themed meal with a greek salad and tuscan bread soup. The homemade dressing on the greek salad turned your average greek salad into something well-above average. And the tuscan soup? Not only is it simple, it's actually pretty healthy. Who would have known that throwing bread in soup could take it to the next level?

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try that bread soup for ages...glad to know that it's good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails