Monday, January 24, 2011

Success

Joe's birthday was a success this weekend! From the hockey game with his family on Friday to drinks with friends at the Duchess on Saturday to dinner at Cactus on Sunday (actual birthday), he had a great time! He's not a huge birthday celebrator, but I told him to get used to it with me around.

But for the unveil on his gift, though many of you know: I got him a Kinect! His reaction was something along the lines of, "I have the coolest girlfriend ever!" So yes, it was well-received. The other idea was a watch, but I think he's going to try to revive his for now. He did sound interested when I mentioned this blue-faced Skagen watch. Who knows if he gets it for himself after all?

One of the funniest gifts was from Tom and Gwynne - a bib that said "li'l Swede" and a button that said "1/2 Swedish". How they found such perfect gifts is beyond me. Umm, who actually creates and sells a button that says 1/2 Swedish? The evidence below.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, look at those little Scandanavian monkeys. Sad to have missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails