Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF

My top 10 reasons I'm excited for the weekend:
  1. This "short" week (I had to work a half day on Monday) has felt like eternity and I can't wait for a little breather.
  2. It's Joe's birthday on Sunday! When I tell him he's an old man, he responds with, "How's that seat at the kid's table?" Touche.
  3. Due to #2, we're getting a drink with a few friends on Saturday at the Dutch.
  4. And Joe and I are going to dinner on Sunday somewhere fun. Place still TBD. Suggestions?
  5. I'm SO excited to give him his present! I'll announce what I got him on Monday. I know, leaving you at the edge of your seat.
  6. Thunderbirds hockey game tonight!
  7. Sleeping in.
  8. A possible run with Autumn?
  9. There is only a small chance of rain this weekend.
  10. Joe's birthday is also our 14 month marker. Crazy how time flies, huh?

What are you excited for this weekend?

pic/WeHeartIt

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Joe! Let me know what he thinks of gift #1 - I think it will be a hit! Can't wait to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails