Friday, March 4, 2011

Old photos

I've always loved the look of old photos. Now, thanks to new technology, we can kind of bring them back in a sense. Kimber used an iPhone app called Hipstamatic to create these photos - you can choose different lenses, flashes or films - all of which determine the hue, saturation and overall feel of the photo. Much like the Diana, I guess it's near impossible to recreate the same image. When I finally get my iPhone, I think this will be one of the first apps I purchase. (Oh, and The Stranger's happy hour finder that tells you the nearest HH that is still going on)

Do you have any favorite apps?
P.S. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. they are cool. i don't have any app that i like, since i have a blackberry not and iphone. but cool blog.
    www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails