Monday, April 18, 2011

Compliments and Appreciations

We started this new tradition in our office called Compliments and Appreciations (thanks to Susie!). Basically, you put little notes of kindness about your coworkers in a box, which are later read out loud in the next staff meeting. They can be anonymous or not, and they can be as basic as, 'thanks for picking up lunch the other day' to 'thanks for all you do on the ______ account.' The sky is the limit.

I have to say, I think it's a great little tradition. It's an easy way to put a smile on someone's face.

Below are a few notes that I keep on my bulletin board by my desk. I would like point out the words: guiding light, you are a wizard, kick a*$. So I'm pretty much a glowing wizard that kicks ass, right?

Does your office have any morale boosting traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails