Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I covet

While I'm on the topic of dresses, I can't help but swoon over this gorgeous number. The moment I saw this dress in the latest Nordstrom catalog, I fell in love. We're talking "who's that cute fella in the plaid flannel shirt at Cupcake Royale?" love. Well, maybe a little different. Maybe "that blazer is coming home with me" love. Yes, that's it. Except it's not coming home with me because 1) they don't have my size (already!) and 2) I'm trying to be good about not spending money.

Side note: I did solve my cross body bag situation. For a whoppin' $11.99 with free shipping! Thirty minutes later, I notice my new bag is sold out completely. Phew. Thanks Old Navy, for coming through in crunch time. We'll see if it fits the bill once it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails