Thursday, April 28, 2011

A menchies mention

Have you all heard of Menchies? Well, I hadn't until I heard a few raving reviews from Carol and Jessie last week. After learning about the concept, I asked myself - how'd I miss out on this?! Picture this: An entire wall full of different flavors of frozen yogurt. Then another entire wall full of different, delicious toppings. They give you a dish and you can just go to town - you just pay by the ounce and the dishes are HUGE, so I can see how you could get in trouble.

I tried the cupcake and dulce de leche flavored yogurts with coconut, granola, dark chocolate chips, and cookie dough on top. To tell the you truth, I don't know how I cut myself off at just that. (Joe picked all sorts of chocolate flavors, as usual.) As I ate my ice cream, I already found myself planning my next dish - I know it will involve hot fudge, M&Ms, coconut and more. (Ok, I'm drooling on my keyboard now.)

At any rate, go to Menchies as soon as humanly possible. You won't regret it.

As you can see, frozen yogurt makes Joe happy :)


1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad you made it over there and loved it! Mmmm now I'm craving Menchies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails