Friday, April 1, 2011

TG(iPhone)F

Erika and Einstein at Steve's Birthday Party Don't judge the quality, it was dark out :)

One day I asked Joe if I could get my hands on some of his iPhone photos because he actually takes quite a few. Then a few days later, a folder on my desktop magically appears - "iPhone Photos". How'd he do that? I still don't know.

At any rate, I've decided I'll share a few here and there. So today I have to introduce you to Einstein. Einstein is Olita and Steve's adorable little pomeranian. I'll be honest, I wasn't much of a pomeranian fan before. That is, until I met Einstein. Then he completely won me over with his fuzzy little coat of fur and slight head tilt. (Or "cranial tilt" as Olita refers to it as.) I just want to pick him up and hug him all day. How could you not with that cute little fluff ball?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails