Friday, April 29, 2011

Who's that lady?

Who's that lay-day? That lady is Pippa Middleton. And I must admit, while she didn't outshine the bride (Kate was ravishing!), I think she gave her a run for her money. I could gush and gush about how amazing the wedding looked (no, I didn't get up at 3am like some of you!), but instead I'm going to focus my energies on Kate's sister and maid of honor. I thought she looked absolutely stunning! Don't you think? But her dress begs a question, did Kate give her permission to wear white on her wedding? :)

I'm also throwing this picture into the mix because I think it's a special moment - the moment her father gives her away. Well, Mr. Middleton, you raised your daughter well. She's your future queen. What do you think about that?

pics via Vogue, Flickr and maybe another - sorry for not citing all of them!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails