Thursday, May 5, 2011

Little Things

There are so many little things that make me happy. Too often, I don't really think about how great, yet simple everyday activities really are. One of the things that make me happy is the Just Little Things blog. I read through each and every single post and I can't believe how many I actually agree with! It's like she reads my mind.

So I picked out a few of my favorites, but could have easily posted 50 more. They are right on the money, my friends.

What are some of your favorite little things in life?

P.S. Doesn't this blog remind you of thxthxthx a little? Just another way to share how to appreciate the simple things in life.


Especially with fresh, clean sheets!


I like to call these Lizzie hugs. She's bomb at giving bear hugs.


Like after driving home and getting caught in traffic, then B-lining to the bathroom right when the door opens.


Ahhhh. I love this. So does Lianna.


Kathryn gets me with this ALL THE TIME. Once I hear that crack on a busy afternoon at work, I instantly need pop.


I felt it a little on the hike this weekend, but I'm craving a big dose of it.

That blanket is like heaven, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails