Monday, June 20, 2011

A Quote for Dad

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." -Clarence Budington Kelland

My Dad is one of the most hard-working individuals I've ever known. He lives his life with integrity, loves his family like crazy (and we all love him back!) and can make me laugh at a moment's notice.

We had such a nice, relaxing Father's Day. It actually started on Saturday with dinner - a special request for steamed cod with ginger and scallions. Followed by some delicious wine and a movie. On Sunday morning, my mom and I made a healthy, but tasty egg scramble. There was talk of going for a hike, but due to the rain over the past few days, we thought the trails might be a little muddy. Then there was talk of going into town for a movie. But what we finally opted for was relaxing on Samish Island, enjoying each other's company... and a few great movies :)

Love you so much, Dad!

(P.S. Dad, you were so intrigued of my blogging last night, that I couldn't even finish this without you seeing!)

1 comment:

  1. You are a daughter that any father would be proud of. My little girl!
    LYMOA Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails