Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

My Friday in numbers for you.

  • Day one of my new office. All by myself. (View from office window #1 above, window #2 below - not too shabby!)
  • Day two of Kathryn not being in the office. I wonder how long I can deny this fact?
  • Day six of no sugar. In an effort to manage my sweet tooth, I'm giving it up at least until the wedding. But then will eat all of the homemade ice cream they plan to have at the wedding. All eight flavors.
  • Week one of training. Well, not really, but I have to get back into the running habit for my upcoming training for the Skagit Flats half marathon in September!
  • Year 4 of "chaperoning" the BEHS FFA (that's Future Farmers of America for those of you who don't speak the official language of Carhartt) Mariner's outing with Stephers and family.
  • Year 27 of celebrating my phenomenal Dad for Father's Day on Sunday.

TGIF, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails