Monday, July 25, 2011

Magical Weekend

We had such a magical weekend up in the Skagit Valley. I've been closing my eyes and reliving it all day. Part of it involved a hike on Chuckanut Mountain where there were ginormous boulders. So we had to snap photos of them. I know what you're thinking - photos taken from this angle are extremely flattering. They don't make you look like you have cankles at all. Or were you thinking, "did she photoshop herself to make herself look translucent white?" For the record, I didn't. I really am that pale. My former tan self... only a fleeting memory now. (But tantastic Erika will return for Chelanigans!)

More to come on the magical weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's not pale, it's fair, Petes. Just like Snow White :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails