Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Midnight Sun

Going back to the Sweden archives because I hear my aunts are sad that these posts are over. And honestly, I'm sad they are over too! I occasionally find myself looking up the weather in Stockholm or looking up language classes at the Swedish Cultural Center - as if my next visit is around the corner. I do miss their delicious cinnamon rolls, casual biking culture (no Seattle spandex bikers!), fantastic fashion and the midnight sun. Oh, the midnight sun of Ă–stersund. We always talk about wanting more time in our day, and they most certainly do. The sun dips below the horizon for what seems like a split second and then - poof! - it's daylight again. I needed evidence of this phenomenon, so here's what I got. (But geez, I don't like my voice on camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails