Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The rest of the weekend

So my friends, here's how the rest of the magical weekend went down:
1. We hiked up to Fragrance Lake and Lookout Point for a little picnic. I can't get enough of that hike. It is so peaceful up there!
2. We took a stroll around downtown Fairhaven in Bellingham, where we ate gelato and did some wine tasting at Purple Smiles.
3. We had a lovely dinner with my Mom on the deck with the sun shining down on us. Bonus: My neighbors were having a wedding, so we listened to great music, toasts and laughter all night!
4. We visited The Old Edison for live music and a beer.
5. We went out to Kathy's house on Clear Lake for kayaking and floating. Pure relaxation.

Fragrance Lake - so still and calm

Does she fall?!

No fall by this lady!

Lookout Point with Samish Island in the background

The Old Edison

It's Kayak:30!

Off on a kayak adventure.

Now it's float:30!

Can't wait for the next magical weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Erika! What a fun weekend. I love the second to last photo of you guys kayaking off into the lake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute mama! Is it just me, or is she like tiny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floaty looks amazing. I hope Joe is bringing that bad boy to chelan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails