Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chelanigans: On the Water

Every 24.6 minutes at work, I close my eyes and imagine myself floating on Lake Chelan. It's really what is getting me through this week. In fact, it'll probably be the source of energy that gets me through the next two weeks.

This year, we were blessed with a new water toy: The Relaxation Station. (Thanks for Stepher's Joe for letting us borrow it!) We managed to fit 8 people on it at once, but I've been told that 12 is the current record. It's basically a recliner on water - doesn't get much better than that!

Our time spent on the water involved the usual floating, sitting on the bow, drinking some drinkies (which are sometimes tossed from the boat as seen below), eating snackies and listening to Sweet Beats for Petes. (Oh how I miss my namesake mixed CDs from the Madster.) It's heaven on water!


1 comment:

  1. These photos are fun & it looks like you had a great lake weekend yourself! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & saying hello!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails