Sunday, August 7, 2011

Husband and Wife

Another weekend of toasts and singing! This weekend we celebrated Brette's marriage to the love of her life, Wiley Coffin. Brette is one of my oldest friends - for years, we were living parallel lives. From starting dance together at 3 to joining the same sorority in college, we've always seemed to have a place in each other's lives. And I'm so happy that we did. Unfortunately, she moved across the country to D.C., but I am crossing my fingers that I am sent back east for work again. Brette, you better believe I'll be visiting!

The wedding was fantastic. Gorgeous day. Glowing bride. A perma-smile on the groom. Great food. Great friends. Amazing view. I don't think they could have asked for anything better. Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Wiley and Brette Coffin!

The Burlington ladies, Steph, Sarah and me.
Best wedding date ever.

Come and knock on our door... We've been waiting for you...

The beautiful bride.

The Chi Omega ladies. The door chant squat turned into...

Singing Brette a door chant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails