Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mariners Date with Dad

I really like giving "experiences" as gifts. A nice dinner, a Broadway play, high tea or a sporting event - it's a nice way to spend quality time with the birthday boy or girl, especially when you're at a loss for what to get them! Enter: My dad. Yes, once in awhile, I have a perfect gift idea (like the ducks!), but I usually opt for an experience because I know he loves it and I'm always up for father/daughter bonding.

So this year for his birthday, I told him we'd go on a Mariner's date - complete with beers, hot dogs, prime seats right by Ichiro and post-game stop at Molly Moon's. Growing up, we'd go to a game nearly every season, so it's sort of one of our traditions. While they didn't win, it was still a perfect afternoon with my dad. He's fun and I love him a lot, so how could it not be perfect? Hope you had as great of a time as I did, Dad!

P.S. Our seats were right by Ichiro!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time. I look forward to the next outing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails