Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentine's day happy list

A few things that make me happy on this Valentine's Day.
  1. The nostalgia and memories of elementary school valentine's days.
  2. Wearing this red skirt with red lipstick to work today.
  3. Google's valentine's day video. Sometimes the answer is simple.
  4. Knowing that the people who surround me in life are so supportive, inspiring and thoughtful. How'd I get to be so lucky?
  5. The "fax me" conversation heart. I like that even though the fax machine is semi-archaic, they still hold onto it.
  6. Laid back valentine's day plans with my sweetheart tonight. (Or swedeheart as my mom calls my dad?)
  7. This flashback memory: In high school, I remember telling my friend Robby about how I never had a Valentine, which was a week away. I wasn't sharing because I was bummed, just a matter-of-fact statement. So on the big day, he left flowers, chocolates and a balloon at my desk in 1st period. What a great friend, huh?
  8. The red and pink color combo. It's so bright and happy.
  9. Cute Valentine's Day cards.
  10. This unromantic, stinky gesture made me laugh.

pic/via pinterest

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails