Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flower Power

Yep, this is one of our bathrooms. It's a beauty, huh? I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've heard, "Never, EVER change this bathroom" when people see our flower power bathroom. And to be honest, changing it is at the very, very bottom of my list of home projects. In fact, I may just keep it like this for the long haul. Granted, if it were our everyday bathroom, then I'd be singing a different tune. But this bathroom is in tucked away in the unfinished basement and will likely just be, well, let's just call it what it is, an "emergency bathroom."

Please note the striped wallpaper too. That is what covers the other wall - you know because crazy, bright flowers and stripes go so well together.

Please also note: this is not the only room with red floors. Oh don't you worry, I'll get to that later.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome--keep it! I can't wait to see where else there are red floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, going to this bathroom must be like stepping into the 70's x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah yes!! That is amazing! I agree with the comment above - it's like walking into the 70s!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails