Monday, August 13, 2012

Good Morning, Seattle

One of my absolute favorite things about our new home is the view from our bedroom - a peek-a-boo view of Green Lake, the mountains and city homes. As someone who has only lived in homes that get sunset views (crazy, huh?), it's been fabulous to experience the early morning sunrise.

While I'm not always up at the crack of dawn, I occasionally sneak a peek of the view once the sun starts filling our bedroom and waking me up. It's been so pretty lately, that even in my bleary-eyed state, I grab my phone to snap a quick picture to capture the moment. I don't really have the energy (read: I'm halfway asleep still) to actually get out of bed to frame the picture nicely, so these pictures don't do it justice. But I'll tell you this: it's lovely.


3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous view, so jealous. From my window I can see.. student housing. Not so pretty! Hope you and Joe and the new additions are getting on well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Is that looking east? If so I'll wave to you in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's to the east. I'll wave right back at ya!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails