Tuesday, February 5, 2013

He asked, I said yes :)

It's official: we're engaged! After a weekend away in Memphis, I came home to the surprise of a lifetime. (It seriously puts my revenge surprise to shame!) A house filled with roses, balloons and streamers with little notes chronicling our 3+ years that led me through our house. The final note led me to open the door to find my sweets who promptly got on one knee and popped the question. At that point, I was a blubbering mess, so thank goodness my part only required a simple, "yes!" Because that's all I could get out. Needless to say, I'm still on cloud nine - I get to marry him! And we get to spend the rest of our lives together. How did I get so lucky? I guess it's something I'll be asking myself for the rest of our lives.

I love you, Joe! You + me = awesome for eternity. (Too much? :))

7 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails